Please check your OneUI version.
[One UI 5]
– Fixed errors that corner gesture
– Fixed errors that cover launcher widget
– It supports backup through smart switch.
– Fixed errors that did not execute longPress
※’One UI 5′ device is available after this version.
[One UI 4]
– Fixed internal errors that MultiStar did not execute
– Bug fix to Quick launch of the Multi window
– Cover Launcher Widget function (※ Always On Display v220.127.116.11 or later)
:Support running the app directly from Galaxy Z Flip 3 cover screen
– Fix some menu descriptions
※’One UI 4′ device is available after this version.
1. Support an option, ‘Remove blur effect on adjusting split view’
2. Add I love Samsung DeX :
– Support high resolution regardless of the accessory
– Be able to use more apps at the same time
– “Rotate DeX with our best” in DeX on tablet screen
[One UI 3]
– Fixed the issue which it was not working after ‘Pop-up view action’ set ON at times.
-Added ‘UDC with black’ function (UDC device only)
* You can also control it through its quicksetting button.
-Fixed the touch error caused on fast split-screen by quick launch
– Fixed the wrong value return from ‘All apps’ in app picker list
– Fixed the linked menu of some function in Fold 3/Flip 3
– Supports ”Prevent pop-up view minimization’
– Improved the issue that ‘Enable multiwindow to all apps’ is not working in some apps
– Adjust the font size in MultiStar after changing resolution
– Modified a message on multiwindow restriction
– Fixed the DB update error in device supporting Long live app
– Improve performance while using ‘Flex mode with our best’
– Fixed minor issue
– Support ‘Flex mode with our best’ (Only devices supporting Flex mode)
– Support ‘Fit the app aspect ratio’ in ‘Rotate with our best’ (Tablet only)
Enjoy your Galaxy on wider screen with MultiStar.
– Immersive Mode : Hide status bar and navigation bar in split screen view
– The app size stretch to camera hole : Open the app by widening the camera area
* Quick launch of multi-window will no longer be available from One UI 3. Thank you for using this feature.
[One UI 2(Android 10)]
Fixed the error of ‘Continue to use all apps front screen’