On Samsung Phone, you can quickly and easily find people to make a call.
[Main Features of Samsung Phones]
ㅁ Making Calls
Try contacting your friends quickly by pressing the number on the keypad.
You can easily search for contact information and phone numbers using the keypad.
ㅁ Viewing Recent History
You can check the history of voice calls, video calls, and messages that have been exchanged in your recent history.
ㅁ Adding Tags in Recent History
Do you happen to have phone numbers which you feel uncomfortable about storing in your contacts?
You can easily check callers that are not stored in your contacts by adding tags to phone numbers in your recent history.
ㅁ Searching Everything at Once
Search various information with just one keyword in a unified search.
You can search contact information, your recent call history, and even tags, all at once.
ㅁ Blocking Spam Calls and Text Messages
This protects you from malicious ads or crimes, such as spam text messages, smishing, or voice phishing.
You can instantly check and block the phone numbers of malicious businesses after receiving them.
ㅁ Searching nearby locations (Places)
Search the names of companies around you and instantly look up for necessary information.
Search for information of places ranging from restaurants to the information of government offices you need in your daily life. Add convenience to your life with Places.
※ Some of the features above may not be supported depending on your Galaxy device and the carrier.
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Contacts : Needed so you can see and edit your contacts.
– Phone : Needed to make calls and get your phone’s status.
– Call logs : Used to show your call history in the Recents tab.
– Camera : Used to add profile pictures to your contacts.
– SMS : Used to send and show text messages.
– Location : Used to access this phone’s location to show nearby places.
– Storage : Used to play call recordings and show them in your call history.
– Calendar : Used to access your calendar from your call history.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.